Monday, July 11, 2011

Coin Door

This weekend I worked on a little coin door modification project on my own. I had a blank coin door, but I wanted insert coin buttons on it.

I had some of these cool NovaGemCDR buttons that I got specifically for this purpose, so I decided to try to mount them to the door. I also have some coin return bezels that I am going to attach just for looks. I was a little worried that I was going to screw it up and destroy my shiny new door, but it turned out great!


My door before modifications...


Planning out where things should go...


I marked my spots with some stickers from my son's sticker/coloring book (he doesn't like the stickers so it is ok :))...



Then I drilled holes and mounted the buttons. Here they are...
Yay! It looks great and no major mess ups. I still need to glue those bezels on but that should be pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment